Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March Phat Fiber Box

Playing catch up with my blogging again. I received my Phat Fiber Box on the 19th and I'm finally getting my pics up. It was filled with awesome goodies once again, this month's theme was celtic.


Mine included goodies from, Liberty Fibers, The Twice Sheared Sheep, Wooliebullie, Bohemian Knitter Chic, SparkleShan yarns, Dragonmaille, Fiberphiles, WeLoveThor, Gifforadables, WhorlingTides , Vines, and more. I just want to say thanks to all of these wonderful contributors who make getting these boxes so much fun.

Be sure to check out the Phat Fiber blog at www.phatfiber.blogspot.com , Jessie is having some awesome giveaways and there is a Spring Competition. You don't have to get a box to participate in the competition, you just have to purchase your materials from a Phat contributor.

No comments:

Post a Comment