Thursday, April 30, 2009

Playing Catch Up Again

Due to nice weather and some projects my poor blog has been a little neglected lately. Oh well, to catch up I spent much of last week working in the flower gardens around the house, all of the bulbs are planted and new mulch was added to all the beds.

My hubby also finished the aquarium stand he was building for my Dad, so I helped to stain and polyurethane that. Then of course since no project in this house hold can be that easy distaster struck. We had to move all of the fish out the of 29 gallon tank they were in, move the old tank and stand and move in the new stand and 55 gallon tank. Well we had the new stand and tank all set up and ready to put the fish back in when we noticed the tank was leaking!! So we had to drain the tank and put the 29 gallon back up, sigh. Now we are in the process of replacing the seals on the 55 gallon to try it again.

I was able to take my wheel outside and get quite a bit of spinning in though. All of the fiber pictured in my last post has been spun, plus more. I also got a few crochet projects finished, I have alot more to go. I'm trying to stock up since I have a craft fair coming up in May.


I did manage to catch an update at All Spun Up and purchase this gorgeous fiber.

Merino/Silk (80/20)

Merino

Also the first shipment of Squoosh's Fiber Club arrived this week 4oz of Punta in Wading Pool, very pretty. I'm really looking forward to seeing May and June's fiber!

No comments:

Post a Comment