Friday, February 20, 2009

Romance and Chocolate....



was the theme for February's Phat Fiber Box. I was lucky enough to snag one of these awesome fiber sampler boxes, the first round of listings sold out in three minutes. I'm really glad I decided to try for one. Mine includes some awesome fiber samples: alpaca, merino/tencel, BFL and more. As well as stitch markers (I was a little worried about these as I crochet not knit, but they're the clip kind so I can use them), a project bag, shawl pin, chocolate covered spoon, yarn samples and lots of coupons. Next months theme is celtic, so I'll probably try for one again next month too. The pics show just a few of the goodies, I'll blog more about some of the shops in future posts. I'm planning several purchases already :)




I also received my purchase from http://www.cloudlover69.esty.com/ Some beautiful falkland wool in Neopolitan. Unlike the superwash merino I've been spinning the yarn from this wool will felt, so I might have a felting project in my future.












No comments:

Post a Comment