Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Signs of Improvement

I was hoping to update before now but came down with a terrible cold at the end of last week. I'm feeling much better now though. I finished a skein of yarn from the samples of coopworth wool I got from Wildhare. It turned out much better than my first two skeins. I made it multi colored by just using the different natuarally colored wools.



I also received the superwash merino I ordered from http://www.NaturalObsessions.etsy.com/ . I couldn't wait to spin it, after playing with all natural colored fibers it was so much fun to work with dyed fiber. I have already spun a little less than half of the 80z. and I love working with the merino it's so soft. I have some more fibers ordered and will share as soon as they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment